What is 'Food Tours of Mumbai'?
A fun and exciting way for foodies to explore a new city.
We believe that there cannot be a better introduction to a culture than its food. Food Tours of Mumbai, the first of its kind food tour in Mumbai is a 3 hour guided walking tour that introduces you to the wonderful and delicious foods of India. Mumbai, the financial capital of India as well as one of the most cosmopolitan cities in the country, offers delectable cuisines from all over India.
Suitable for all ages and fitness levels, our food tour offers a spectacular variety of delicious Indian foods and drinks. During the food tour, each participant is introduced to the Indian cuisine (which, as is generally considered, not hot; but is flavourfully spiced) and the fascinating history and culture of the city. We take you on a gastronomical adventure that will titillate your senses and leave you wanting for more. Whether you are a local or a tourist, we promise you an unforgettably delectable experience with Food Tours of Mumbai…
Why ‘Food Tours of Mumbai’?
Why go for a food tour with Food Tours of Mumbai? We believe that it is one of the best ways to explore a city, but here are some of the other reasons why you should join us:
- Don’t know what to order and where to go eat like the locals?
- You are a local but haven’t yet tried the different cuisines of Mumbai?
- New to Mumbai and don’t know the real good places to eat?
- Want to take a leisurely walk in the Fort area while learning about the fascinating history of the ‘city that never sleeps’?
- Explore the highly diverse Indian cuisine beyond the ‘Chicken Tikka Masala, the ‘Vindaloo’ and the ‘Saag’…….
- Eat food that you will find only in Mumbai, and nowhere else in the world! Yes, not even in India!
- We have an international certification in conducting Food Tours.
- Trained guides with experience of working with International clients
- Food Tours of Mumbai will give you an unforgettable experience of culinary delights and amazing historical and cultural insights.
- We have lived here all our lives. We know the best food in Mumbai!!!
Food Tours of Mumbai, TimeOut Mumbai, November 22 – December 05, 2013
Hit the Mumbai food trail, Mid-Day, October 8, 2013
Mentioned in Rashmi Uday Singh’s column on food tours, Bombay Times, September 27, 2013