Who should go for a 'Private Group Tour'?
Private Group Tour Information:
- Team Building Functions
- Corporate Events
- Large Friend & Family Outings
- New Employee or Intern Socials
- Singles & Networking Groups
- Birthday Celebrations
- Weekday/end Group Activities
- Culinary & Cooking Groups
- Bachelor & Bachelorette Wedding Parties
- Bridal or Baby Showers
- Junior/High School & College Field Trips
- Wedding Anniversaries
Please read the following information carefully.
Private Group Pricing & Reservations:
- Food Tours of Mumbai Culinary & Cultural walking tours are offered Mon-Sat, subject to tour guide availability
- All logistical details will be agreed upon ahead of time by the private group tour organizer and Food Tours of Mumbai.
- Discounts are available for private tours of 10 or more people
- Minimum Participant Requirements: 5 persons
- All food tours are 3- 3.5 hours in length and cannot be shortened. Private group tours are the exact same experiences as the Public Tours only in a private setting.
- Each food tasting and cultural walking tour highlights classical food establishments and their specialties, including the history, culture, architecture, local entertainment and restaurant offerings.
- Private Group Food Tours are held rain or shine.
- Private Group Tours must be booked in advance.
- Private group tour tickets are sold at the same price as Public Tours but a 10% discount is given to all groups of 10 people or larger.
- A tour guide gratuity fee of 18% will be included in your total cost and provided directly to your tour guide(s). No refunds are given for no-shows or cancellations.
- Private Group Tour tickets that are sold fewer than 15 days from agreed tour date require full payment to hold a specific date, tour route and time.
- Private Group Tour tickets that are sold more than 15 days from agreed tour date require a non-refundable deposit of INR 1000 per person to hold an agreed upon date, tour(s) and time slot(s).
- Final headcount and remaining balance (non-refundable) are due 10 business days prior to the event.
- Once purchased, all tickets and payments are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled.
- All tastings are included in the price. Food served during the tour is more than enough for one meal, that lunch/dinner afterward will not be required.